1. Requirements and guidance
Each paper should be written in English and must be formatted according to the template files. Download the template
Only original papers, resulting from original research work, will be considered. Authors are responsible for co-authorship statement (if and when necessary) and for the originality of submitted articles.
Plagiarism will be the responsibility of Authors, despite the fact the organising committee and the scientific committee will try to prevent it by all possible means.
All opinions and statements produced in published papers are the author's responsibility.
Make sure to check spelling, grammar, all text and figures before submitting your "Full Paper".
All accepted papers and extended abstracts are subject to the deadlines specified below and will be included in the conference proceedings.
Figures will be converted into grey scale in printed proceedings.
All co-authors are encouraged to register and attend ICSSHE 2018
Regular papers are allowed to 4 pages, extra pages will incur additional charges. click
Please note that only MSW (Microsoft Word - *.doc or *.docx) or pdf files will be accepted.
All these published papers will be submitted to CPCI-SSH, Scholar Google for indexation and other major academic databases.
Each paper should have 4 pages at least.
3. Submission Method
1) Please send the Full paper & abstract (PDF) to Easychair submission System, your submission will be confirmed immediate by the system and in 2 days by conference secretary.
2) Please send the Full paper & abstract (MS Word OR PDF) to E-mail address directly. email@example.com
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Dr. Zhai via firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Presentation & Publication (Full paper)
Full paper is requested, if you also consider publishing your paper.
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing. Authors retain the right to publish an extended, significantly updated version in another periodical.
5. Oral Presentation Only (Abstract)
If you just wanna make an oral presentation during ICSSHE 2018 without paper publication, then you can only submit an abstract.
6. Policy on plagiarism
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”